NOTE: A link to this webinar will be sent to registrants the day before the event.
Audio Design Desk is the audio tool built for video editors. It comes with over 40,000 sounds and music cues and works 12x faster than current offerings according to MusicTech.
This session will show how the AI assisted tools inside of Audio Design Desk can help you find and place sound effects at lightning speeds using easily to program triggers and an intuitive new approach.
You will learn how to:
• Create trigger sets of footsteps, foley, weapons and other sounds.
• Swap placed sounds with alternates.
• find and place sounds on the frame you want them - without leaving the timeline.
• Import and tag your own sound effects for immediate use.
• Export AAF and XML files to Avid, Premiere and Final Cut Pro.
• Export sessions to frame.io within Audio Design Desk and how you can use versions to send different options to your clients.
• Getting started: importing video
• Basics of ADD: the library, search and replace windows.
• Placeing sound effects on triggers.
• Import your own sounds for immediate use on triggers.
• Using triggers while watching video.
• Swap out placed sounds with alternates without losing sync.
• Using the Magic Marker to find sounds without leaving the timeline.
• Search for alternate sounds from sounds in the timeline.
• Nudge sounds into sync.
• Quick mix hot keys
• Exporting AAF and XML
• Opening sessions in Premiere, Avid and Final Cut Pro.
• Upload to frame.io
• Receiving frame accurate notes
ADD: Sound for video more than 10x faster!
Instructor - Gabriel Cowan
CEO Audio Design Desk | Filmmaker
Gabe is a multi platinum recording artist and an award winning filmmaker who has produced over 20 feature films including SXSW audience award winner Cheap Thrills and Sundance grantee and independent lens award winner They Call Us Monsters. Now Cowan has brought his musical background together with his filmmaking background to develop and release the only audio software built from the ground up to find and place audio for video. Audio Design Desk won the 2020 National Association of broadcasters best of show, is a 2020 SXSW finalist, gained the MacWorld Editors Choice and MusicTech choice and is used on multiple movies and television shows.