Instructor: Roland Vajs
This is a workshop with 1-hour break
Session: 11:00AM – 6:00PM
This workshop will explore tactile and intuitive control of many functions in Pro Tools and Media Composer. We will go over features of the S1 and Dock, and create several common workflows.
• Background of control surfaces (MIDI, HUI, EUCON)
• Touchscreen, Fader, knob and switch controls
• Avid Control App - Mixer, Tracks, Channel, Soft Keys, Meters, and Monitoring modes
• Avid Control App - Master, Hybrid, and Meter modes
• EuControl Preferences - Surfaces, Workstations, Preferences, Assign, Layouts, Soft Keys
• Track Basics
• Plug-ins and Sends
• Surround Panning
• S1 Controls: Surface SHIFT, Channel Strip Displays, Assignable Channel Encoder Assignment Switches,
• Fader Banking Controls, Track Color Switches (Modifiers and User 1-4)
Roland Vajs has been working as a sound editor and mixer for over twenty-five years, and has been a member of the Editors Guild since 1998. He is currently working on a feature film "The Devil All the Time", directed by Antonio Campos. His previous credits include work on “Manchester by the Sea”, We the Animals”, “Free Solo” and "Wendy".
Please register for event above.
If you have any questions please email Muneeb Hassan at email@example.com
Note: No walk-ins and no guests will be permitted. You will receive a confirmation, once you are registered. No phone call RSVPs will be accepted.