NOTE: A link to this webinar will be sent to registrants the day before the event.
Audio Design Desk (ADD) is the audio tool built for video editors. It comes with over 40,000 sounds and music cues and works 12x faster than current offerings according to MusicTech.
This session will show how the AI assisted tools inside of Audio Design Desk can help you find the perfect cue in seconds instead of hours.
You will learn how to:
• Find, place and refine the thousands of built in cues, using the powerful replacement command.
• Import and tag your own sounds and videos as well as the hot keys to make a selects folder on
• Export to frame.io within Audio Design Desk and teach you how you can use versions to send
different options to your clients.
• Go over XML and AAF export to Premiere, Avid and Pro Tools for continued editing.
• Getting started: importing video
• Basics of ADD: the library, search and replace windows.
• Finding the right cue using hot keys.
• Saving versions
• Upload to frame.io
• Receiving frame accurate notes
• Exporting AAF and XML
• Opening sessions in premiere, avid and Final Cut Pro.
ADD: Sound for video more than 10x faster!
Instructor - Gabriel Cowan
CEO Audio Design Desk | Filmmaker
Gabe is a multi platinum recording artist and an award winning filmmaker who has produced over 20 feature films including SXSW audience award winner Cheap Thrills and Sundance grantee and independent lens award winner They Call Us Monsters. Now Cowan has brought his musical background together with his filmmaking background to develop and release the only audio software built from the ground up to find and place audio for video. Audio Design Desk won the 2020 National Association of broadcasters best of show, is a 2020 SXSW finalist, gained the MacWorld Editors Choice and MusicTech choice and is used on multiple movies and television shows.