Instructor: Roland Vajs
This is one workshop session with an hour break from 1:30pm – 2:30pm
This course is open to 10 active members of the Editors Guild. With basic understanding of Pro Tools.
This workshop will focus on editing of location sound as well as selecting sound effects from the library. We will be working with edited scene that was previously created in the class on picture editing with William (Bill) Pankow.
- Discussion on different approaches to sound editing
- Working with AAF from picture department
- Choosing and creating sounds to support the narrative of the film
- One-on-one work with the students
- Turnovers for the mixing and music editing stages
- Review of the work
- Question and answer on the subject of sound editing
Roland Vajs has been working as a sound editor and mixer for over twenty years, and has been a member of the editor’s guild since 1998, He is currently working on the second season of “This Close”, SundanceTV Series. His previous credits include work on "One Dollar", “The First Purge” and “We the Animals”.
Please email Muneeb Hassan at email@example.com to RSVP.
Note: No walk-ins and no guests will be permitted. You will receive a confirmation, once you are registered. No phone call RSVPs will be accepted.